Wednesday 18 March 2015

OUGD503: Good type illustration

I follow @goodtype on Instagram which has become a platform that I use regularly in terms of hand lettering and typography research.  This particular page has given me plenty of inspiration over the past year; it features lettering examples and designs from people all over the world and of all different styles.  Last month they posted about a call for submissions from their audience, with a chance that the submission will get chosen to feature in the book they're producing.





The brief states that the submissions must not be previously published, and for this reason I'm not going to post my development work to this blog (or anywhere online) - printed material handed in with my module submission will include all my work up to the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment