Saturday 3 January 2015

OUGD504 (Brief 04): Augmented Design - Mock Prints

To test out the actual size of the final products I printed out the components to see if any changes needed to be made before sending to print digitally. 





By printing the above out I noticed that when folded into A6 format the shape doesn't line up with the photograph behind and shows a bit of the white area around the photo.






By making these mock versions of the final design I was able to pick up on a few factors I wouldn't have been aware of without printing.

I scaled the nets and images down from the actual size I'd measured out, (for mock up purposes), however when I was able to hold the mock ups I realised that they were a much better suited size for the purpose; any bigger would be too large for the audience to interact with. The smaller size creates a better user experience.

Some other points I gathered from this was I need to make the cut outs at the side larger in height so it's large enough to fit a thumb in comfortably enough to pull the photo card out.

No comments:

Post a Comment